Natural ・ Organic ・ Ethical ・ Vegan ・ Cruelty Free
3.33 fl oz / 100ml e
- Made with organic biocide
- No alcohol or ethanol
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Anti-bacterial protection (up to 4hrs)
- 99.9998% kill rate
- SKIN-FRIENDLY - Safe to use for those experiencing dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. pH balanced.
- 100% Recyclable packaging and Biodegradable Formula.
This hand sanitiser is developed by an organic biotech company in the UK. It moisturises and protects the skin’s surface for up to 4 hours. Independently tested on 17 known Bacteria and 12 known Viruses, 29 Fungi and 4 Protozoa at up to 99.9998% (Log6) kill rate. The manufacturer meets with PETA, ORGANIC, VEGAN, HALAL standards. This product is formulated with organic active components with natural pacifiers and emulsifiers. All active components are organic. NOT tested on animals or contains any animal components.
World’s first, organic, eco-friendly, non-alcoholic hand sanitiser cream (balm) with 99.9998% (log6) efficacy at tackling a range of pathogens (cf. Pathogen list) which includes bacteria, viruses, protozoa and fungi.
Supermarket shelf sanitiser products contain alcohol elements such as isopropyl alcohol. Isopropyl causes itchiness, dryness and even cracked skin when overused.
Alcohol in sanitiser products is only effective at killing known pathogens whilst it is wet-applied to the surface of the skin. Once evaporated, your skin loses its immunity.
- Combats 17 bacteria, and 12 viruses, including Covid-19, externally tested to BS EN standards.
- 99.9998% (Log6) antibacterial and anti virus kill rate with up to 4 hours protection. (4hrs is roughly the amount of time it takes the top epidermal layer of your skin to start to regenerate.)
- All active ingredients are organic and meet with vegan and halal standards - No animal components or animal testing.
- 100% recyclable bottles and biodegradable formula.
- Suitable for anyone experiencing eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or dry skin. Our solution has a neutral pH level, less acidic than chemical-based sanitisers, and therefore more sympathetic with the natural pH level or human skin.
- This product is safe for children to use. The reason we write the cautionary note on the bottle is just in case they ingest it inadvertently.
First Impressions: It may feel a little stickier compared to other alcohol based sanitiser gels. However, it soon sinks in, leaving the hands feeling moisturised, soft and supple.
Note: This product is not to be used "instead of" soap. Please continue to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with hand soap whenever possible.
Free From: alcohol, ethanol, parabens, sulphates, phthalates, ureas, petroleum, artificial colours, perfume, GMO, mineral oil or palm oil.