This candle contains Isomenthone, Linalyl Acetate and Tetrahydrolinalool.


  • May cause an allergic reaction.
  • Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
  • Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
  • Remove all packaging before lighting.
  • These candles are designed to liquify in use.
  • Place on a suitable level surface away from draughts, flammable materials and external heat sources such as fire or a radiator.
  • Protect polished surfaces if necessary.
  • Keep out of reach of pets or children.
  • Trim wick to 0.5cm each time candle is lit.
  • For best results burn for 1-2 hours at a time.
  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.